Cliff and Marie (nee Davies) Melville, CBC members, had 2 children: Ann and Ross Melville who grew up at the Club.
The Wharf shown had been a Ferry Boat donated to the Club by Hugh Paton who was originally from Scotland.
Mr. Paton, a CBC member from 1904 until 1941, owned the island up-river now known as Havre-des-Isles.
The paddle-wheel enclosure can be seen in this photo as well as the old Cartierville Bridge in the background. Circa 1932