Ferry Boat at the Club around 1912. This boat looks like it is still active as a ferry owned by Hugh Paton.
Mr. Paton later donated the ferry to the club which became a club wharf. Hugh was a CBC member from 1904 until 1941.
Hugh owned the island up-river (background to the right) called Paton Island which is now known as Havre-des-Isles.